Thursday, February 02, 2006

Happy

I apologized to the guys in the band last night. I needed to. Self-righteous jerks should apologize often and so I should apologize often. I realized that I had been ticked at one or another of the guys at our last 3 shows. The problem was that I was comparing myself against them and (in my biased opinion) I was doing a better job at this band thing. Conveniently I have been ignoring my own mistakes.

Well, that's just screwed up and wrong, so I apologized. I am supposed to be the leader and I am probably the worst example here. I was really happy afterward, they forgave me and I remembered grace. Jesus died and conquered death for the wrong things I do like this. Grace is great and so are the guys in my band.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey brother. Hope all is well. I have enjoyed reading your last few post. I will be sure to keep up with this blog. Miss you man, I was saddened to hear about bob, and to read more about oscar. Good to see you are still doing what you do. God bless.

You know God has you on a unique path. Its a tough one, but God is good and so much bigger than culutre.